There is an En Roue Libre commitment charter which tourism professionals can adhere to if their values are similar to those of En Roue Libre. The commitment form will soon be available online. The aim? For professionals: being identified and promoted as sharers of En Roue Libre values. For tourists: finding in their hosts the values which are close to their heart during their stay with us!
Why commit to En Roue Libre?
- I share the same values as En Roue Libre
- Respecting nature
- Taking my time
- Sharing my knowledge
- Supporting local businesses
- I stand out from the crowd
- Reaching new clients who share the values of En Roue Libre.
- Putting forward my values
- I enhance my visibility
- Getting promoted across a dedicated website.
- Benefitting from promotional actions (web, social media, press…)
- A adhere to a network of professionals which share the same values.
- Joining a collective approach and a network of professionals (tourism professionals, local producers, craftsmen…).
- Widening my knowledge of the region by discovering activities linked to well-being and the outdoors.
- Widening my network by meeting other professionals.
How to become a member? Explain how your activity answers the 4 core values of En Roue Libre.A commitment form will soon be available on this page.
Any questions? Feel free to contact us here!
« Products destined for our clients are organic. Green Care cleaning products used in bedrooms and in the restaurant are also organic. »Auberge du Bon Laboureur
« Our guest house is bioclimatic. Here, we do not use any solvents, glues or other toxic products and electrical pollutants. »Gîte Harmonies – Meublé de tourisme bioclimatique