abbaye_sainte-trinite_beaulieu_les_loches
Historical sites and monuments

Trinity Benedictine Abbey

BEAULIEU-LES-LOCHES
Description

Founded in 1007 by Fulk III (Nerra), Count of Anjou, buried in the southern wing of the transept.

Info & Contact

Abbaye bénédictine de la Sainte-Trinité

ABBAYE BENEDICTINE DE LA SAINTE-TRINITE
Place du Maréchal Leclerc
37600 BEAULIEU-LES-LOCHES
Opening
Rates
Informations
Access
From 01 January to 31 December
Free rate
Theme(s) of the site
  • Abbey
Site category(ies)
  • Listed or registered (CNMHS)
Equipments
  • Picnic area
  • Bar / refreshment bar
  • Terminal electric charge
  • Parking
  • Restaurant
  • Wifi
Miscellaneous
  • Deposit : No
  • Groups accepted : Yes
Visits
  • Individual visit : yes
  • Average duration : 00:30
  • Language(s) of visit : French
Matomo
Author
Localisation
Contact
Call